LENDING FACILITATED BY THE ARCHOVER PLATFORM HAS RISK
YOUR CAPITAL IS AT RISK AND INTEREST PAYMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED IF THE BORROWER DEFAULTS
The following risk warning will help you understand the risks involved when lending across the ArchOver Crowdlending platform
Important: ArchOver is not a bank. We are not part of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. When your capital is lent to a borrower it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
This is a general risk warning. It does not cover all the risks involved. There may be other risks that are relevant to you as a lender or relevant to particular projects on the ArchOver platform.
Lending over the ArchOver platform you are:
• Lending your money direct to UK businesses
• Accepting the risk that businesses you lend to may fail
• Accepting that there is no guarantee that any interest you are expecting will be paid and it may not be paid
• Accepting that there is no guarantee that your capital will be repaid, and you may lose all of the capital you have invested
• Committed to lending for the full duration of the loan. There is no opportunity before maturity to sell your portion of the loan
ArchOver is the provider of the platform on which borrowers advertise for lenders and administration of the loans after they have been facilitated
ArchOver does NOT provide any guarantee of any type that your interest will be paid
ArchOver does NOT provide any guarantee of any type that the funds you have lent will be repaid
All loans facilitated over the ArchOver platform are Secured & Insured or Secured & Assigned. Please see the ‘How It Works’ section and ‘FAQ’s’ for more information.
As an FCA authorised and registered business, ArchOver must maintain capital at mandated levels. However, there is a risk ArchOver may become insolvent and is unable to continue trading.
In this event the FCA have mandated that we have an alternate who can administer the loans made through to maturity.