ArchOver is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files sent by our web server to your web browser and are stored by your web browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from our server. This enables us to identify and track your web browser to deliver a secure and better service.
There are two main kinds of cookies we use: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
ArchOver uses the cookies on this website to facilitate a range of services and to provide a consistent and secure operational experience for you, these include:
- Ensuring your security and privacy when on our secure site
- Store login details for our secure site
- Temporarily store input information in any interactive elements we may from time to time
- Improve our understanding of how you navigate through our unsecure and secure site so we can identify improvements
- Evaluate our sites promotional effectiveness via anonymous data collection and review
- Use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of ArchOver’s website and you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
40 Gracechurch Street
You can find more information about the third party individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Session||AdTrack, Affiliate, TD cookies||These cookies show us how you found our website and which website you came from. This helps us know which of our online marketing channels is most effective, and enable us to reward external websites for directing you to us|
|Session||Intercom Inc||For delivery of Chat service ability through our website|