Your privacy is important to ArchOver Ltd (ArchOver). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ArchOver collects, and the ways in which Archover uses that personal information. By visiting www.archover.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, ArchOver is the data controller.
Personal information collection
ArchOver may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website (including application forms as a Lender or Borrower);
- Information about all lending/borrowing and associated transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Any other information that you send to ArchOver or that we receive from other sources such as third party websites;
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information, personal description and ID.
Using personal information
ArchOver may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you information about transactions;
- Supply to you services with regards to transactions;
- Send to you statements and other information pertinent to transactions;
- Collect payments or make payments from/to you where applicable;
- Send you marketing communications from ArchOver or third parties approved by ArchOver where you have consented to this;
- Submit to third parties for validation, fraud prevention and money laundering requirements in the course of ArchOver’s business;
- Notify you about changes to our services;
Where ArchOver discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ArchOver may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Disclosing your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- Business partners for the performance of any contract with them or you;
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose some of your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, if applicable;
- If ArchOver or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party;
Securing your data
ArchOver will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. ArchOver will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers in the EEA and will prevent as best as it is able to limit access by an unauthorised third party. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by widely accepted encryption technology currently in use. We ask you not to share a password with anyone and you should let us know promptly if you believe that your password has been compromised.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the address below under “Contact”.
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. ArchOver is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
40 Gracechurch Street
ArchOver – privacy.12/12/16.Ver 2.0