Welcome to ArchOver P2P Business Lending
ArchOver is a fast-growing P2P Business Lending platform, providing the next generation of finance for UK businesses, and secured investment opportunities for Lenders. We are an established start-up, having lent over £35M to UK SME’s, and widely regarded as a premium brand in the sector, we are now looking to grow our Team. See below for current opportunities
An entrepreneurial mindset is a common theme throughout the business with a core group of professionals who have learned “on the job” supporting the senior management team. Our people are quick learners, enthusiastic and work hard to excel in what they do.
The Commercial Executive will share these attributes whilst also being an excellent communicator, be highly competitive, self-motivated and determined to achieve the targets set for them. The role will focus on supporting the Commercial Team in sourcing, nurturing and onboarding companies requiring finance to help their businesses grow.
- Researching organisations to qualify new leads and identify key decision makers;
- Helping educate business decision makers on the benefits of using ArchOver versus alternative finance providers;
- Understanding and interpreting our Services to assist our Borrowers and brokers in their dealings with us;
- Assisting Regional Directors in the onboarding process and helping our Borrowers become set-up and well versed with the ArchOver platform;
- Driving new business generation through referrals and relationship building;
- Coordinating lead generation, marketing and sales initiatives;
- Coordinating conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays;
- Set up appointments/follow-up calls for you and your Line Manager;
- Supporting the Commercial Team on a day-to-day basis;
- Establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective customers and partners.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Experience
- An undergraduate degree (no subject preference);
- Previous sales experience and/or an eagerness to launch a career in sales in the financial services market;
- An ability and desire to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment;
- To be comfortable with change, you will be based primarily at head office (external meeting and travel when necessary);
- Be a team player;
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to focus on detail;
- Drive to become a top performer / know what it takes to succeed
- Salesforce or similar experience desirable but not essential.
- Entry level starting salary with a regular review;
- Training: There is a significant ‘leap’ required in learning what we do. You will learn a lot on the job. Specific training will be given on key skills as they are required e.g. Financial, Telephony, Sales;
- We encourage the undertaking of professional exams (where the qualification is in line with the job role). We believe in investing in our own people and those people growing with ArchOver;
- Working hours are between Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm;
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays;
- For each year worked at ArchOver you will receive an extra day’s holiday, this is capped after 5 years of service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and position yourself for excellent career growth opportunities.
ArchOver are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals and are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief, marriage and civil partnerships.
Please contact HR@archover.com attaching your CV and a covering email stating your interest in the role and in ArchOver.
Must have the rights to work and be resident in the United Kingdom.
ArchOver already work with a number of agencies who have been included on our PSL, we therefore ask that NO AGENCIES contact ArchOver for this placement.
We never turn away from the opportunity to meet exceptional people and if you are really good we will find a role for you.
If you have experience in the following areas then get in touch with us here
- Credit Analysis
- Loan Management
- Lender Relationship Manager
- Introducer/Broker (Outside London)